Mor Sports Group offers everything you need for sports courts!
Contact us today for a free quote!
About Mor Sports Group
Mor Sports GROUP is a world wide company based in both the US and the UK. Run by Matthew Morton, it is predominantly involved in the creation, maintenance and refurbishment of external and internal tennis court surfaces.
However, we can and do much more including the following;
We have a proven world wide track record for carrying our tennis court surfacing works.
In addition, we also offer the following services:
- For Tennis Courts - the supply and installation of the Decoturf Acrylic Tennis Surfaces - THE SURFACE OF THE US OPEN SINCE 1978
- Acrylic Spray Coatings for asphalt courts
- Bocce ball courts
- Pickle Ball Courts
- Basketball and Netball Surfaces
- Driveways, Walkways and Pathways surfacing
- Concrete works including color coating
- Fencing works - bases, pathways, drives, etc
- Gym flooring
- Manufactured Surfaces - Soccer, football, etc
- Playground Soft Fall systems
- General Maintenance of all sports areas and surrounds
- Sports Accessories for all of the above
- Pool Surrounds (stamped/pressed concrete)
- Our in-house (we do not use sub-contractors) installation teams have carried out works for commercial residential clients, at large national centers and individual private residences worldwide
Our trained installation crews can carry out full installations of new courts or the resurfacing of existing courts. Our new build specification ensures all our courts are built to a championship standard that meets all ITF specification, has the correct speed of play and provides excellent life span for the playing surface. Our resurfacing specification ensures all existing acrylics (built by others) are brought back to ‘CHAMPIONSHIP STANDARD’ by using simple but effective preparation techniques.
We can also help clubs maintain their existing courts through our ‘MAINTENANCE WORKS PACKAGE’.
Our installation crews can carry out works such as;
- FOR HARD COURTS - POWERWASHING
- SURFACE TREATMENT
- TENNIS COURT AND PICKLE BALL COURT LINING
- NET POST AND SOCKET REPLACEMENT
- FENCING INSTALLATION AND FENCING REPAIRS
We do our utmost to ensure that our products are the best in the world. Speaking to our Clients, we understand what they expect from us and we are dedicated to providing only the best.
We also provide a comprehensive, ever-expanding list of sporting accessories and products. Offering competitive rates to Clients big and small, we have a portfolio of "ready to go" products along with custom design products.
Amongst our range of Sporting Accessories we offer:
- Tennis Nets
- Tennis Post Backdrop Curtains
- Dividing Netting
- Custom Post Padding
- Court Seating and Shading
- Hard Court Maintenace Equipment
- Court Enhancements
- Stadium Equipment
- Gym Equipment
- Basketball Equipment
- Pickleball Equipment
- Shuffleboard Equipment
- Volleyball Equioment
- Soccer Equipment
- and much, much more...
Why Choose Mor Sports?
- 24 hours on demand service.
- Experienced in-house management staff and installers.
- All in-house installers are trained, authorised and approved. We do not use sub-contract workers (other than for asphalt works).
- No project is too big or too small, we have experience in both residential and commercial projects. We have worked on projects ranging from a single court at a private residence to a commercial tennis centre with 28 courts both indoors and outdoors.
- World wide experience having worked on 4 continents on both large scale projects and residential sites.
- World wide Trainers of the installation of cushioned tennis court surfaces and non-cushioned tennis court surfaces.
- A thorough knowledge and experience of all the supply and installation of all of types of surfaces and systems that we offer.
- We provide a free "no obligation" site visit and a competitive written quotation service to clients whatever their requirement.
- A full written detailed specification for all projects will be provided at no charge.
- A health and safety risk assessment is provided at no charge. This shows the precautions that we will take to protect you and yours.
- References are provided within each quotation pack.
- We follow a documented, in-house quality management system.
- All of our workers are approved and fully trained. Training certificates are available upon request.
- If you choose to use Mor Sports, we provide a "handover pack" after job completetion. This builds an on-site diary which includes details of all the works carried out, with photographic evidence. This is provided in both paper and electronic form at no charge.
- Warranty and Maintenance details are included in each handover pack.
- We can provide, if required, full details of our quality management system, evidence that we have an adequate number of installers to carry out the required level of installations, resumes′ / CV's and details of installers detailing their experience to carry out the type of installation works required and references for the type of work being undertaken.
- Established as a world wide company in May 2008, we have grown to become an authorised distributor for DecoTurf (Manufactured by California Products) and have expanded into areas of additional services, surfacing and construction works.
- We fully understand that the cost of goods is high in this industry and will always be a major feature of anyones budget. Therefore, we are fully aware that rigorous cost control and the acquisition of favorable material prices will be of paramount importance to our Clients. Following this principal allows us to provide the most competitive price and for us to ensure company development and growth.
- We also welcome and promote the use of industry standards, and see these as minimum requirements.
- Our existing Clients appreciate the style of service offered, as the extensive range of knowledge, understanding and experience of Mor Sports has proven invaluable in the provision of quality surfaces and services.
The majority of our works have been in both the US and the UK. However, we have has built up solid working relations with other worldwide companies who specialise in acrylic surfacing.
We have had the pleasure of assisting these companies, and have worked with a variety of worldwide installers and supported in the installation of the acrylic tennis surfaces at locations such as Melbourne Park, Australia, home of the Australian open, and over 30 tennis courts around the world.
We have travelled and worked on sites such as the German National Tennis Centre in Cologne, Germany. We have also provided courts in South Africa and have recently installed a court for (the then) Women's World #1 tennis player.
Our services have been required around Europe including Scotland, Wales and France.
We take great pleasure in providing teaching services and on-site experience to both world wide and local installers instructing them on tried and tested installation techniques and operational methodology.
A great service at a competitive rate with work being completed within budget and timeframe is our main marketing strategy. In addition, we fully understand that the cost of goods are high in this industry and will always be a major feature of everyone's balance sheet.
Therefore, we are fully aware of the importance of rigorous cost control and the acquisition of favorable material prices will be of paramount importance to our Clients to allow us to provide the most competitive price and for us to ensure company development and growth.
To ensure this, the basis of our Philosophy is to the development and growth of the company through continual improvement via two disciplines of Quality and Service. Production is obviously a major factor to use linked into our aim of ‘right first time, on time’. With all projects, we seek to undertake a process of continual improvement, which is underpinned by performance assessments and management review.