A little about the process
Having been the OFFICIAL COURT BUILDER OF THE US OPEN PICKLEBALL CHAMPIONSHIP since 2016, Mor Sports are the industry leader in cushioned acrylic sports courts. We have constructed numerous cushioned sports courts for some of the most prestigious tournaments and clients throughout Florida & worldwide including:
- The Us Open Pickleball Championships
- Private court for the worlds former number 1 female tennis player
- ESPN’s Pro Pickleball Underground Invitational tournament
- Germanys National Tennis center
- Federation Cup site in the UK
- Davis Cup site in South Africa
- Grand Slam Tournament Site in Europe
People ask what is a cushion system?
Simply put, cushion is installed beneath the painted playing surface that provides comfort for players during play.
It is applied as a multi layered system which is perfect for Tennis, Pickleball and Basketball.
The cushion itself is a heavy bodied, flexible 100% acrylic latex coating designed with specially selected highly resilient rubber granules.
We install each and every cushion system which we have tailored to the Client’s needs of balancing both player comfort and value for money.
Mor Sports are the industry leader in cushioned acrylic sports courts. We have constructed numerous cushioned sports courts for some of the most prestigious tournaments and clients throughout Florida & worldwide including:
· Numerous tennis, pickleball and basketball cushion installations projects in Florida from Sarasota to Marco Island. These include either building new or installing the cushion system surfacing to almost 70 pickleball courts which are used for the US Pickleball Open Championships in Naples Fl.
· World Student Games site in the UK which was a development of 6 indoor tennis cushion courts and 18 outdoor courts.
· Federation Cup Venue in the UK where we were instrumental in the design and build project for 24 outdoor cushion tennis courts and 8 indoor cushion courts .
· German National tennis center where we installed cushion courts on a timber sprung floor.
· Providing technical and training services during the construction of a Davis Cup 20 cushion tennis courts in South Africa.
· Providing expert installers to travel to Australia to train staff in the highly specialized cushion installation techniques.
Our cushion systems offer shock absorbing properties from the EPDM rubber cushioning.
We can tailor your cushion system to suit your need, increasing the level of cushioning for the players. Mor Sports cushion surfaces are designed to reduce body impact and lowers fatigue on player’s legs, back, ankles and feet. The resilient cushion takes the pressure off the body without changing the bounce of the game.
- Increases health benefits and longevity of all players
- Bespoke surface to client’s specification
- The resilient cushion takes the pressure off your body without changing the bounce of the game.
- Protects the environment – manufactured with post-industrial recycled materials.
- Fully customized to all ITF pace ratings